In this article, you'll learn how to navigate the My Ads tab. Read through or click to jump ahead:
1. Filtering Campaigns: Using the drop down menu, you can filter campaigns by status and owner
2. Searching for Campaigns: Using the search bar, you can search for campaigns by name or campaign ID number
3. Campaign Status: Below are the different statuses campaigns can have and what they mean:
- Draft: Campaign is a draft. You can click resume to continue editing.
- Awaiting Approval: Campaign has been submitted and is awaiting approval by an admin (*if applicable).
- Pending: Campaign has been submitted and approved and will activate on the scheduled start date.
- Active: Campaign is live.
- Expired: Campaign has either reached its scheduled end date or has been cancelled.
- Rejected: Campaign has been rejected by an admin at your organization.
1. Copying or Sharing an Ad Tag: To share an ad tag for one ad size select the box next to the campaign name and then select "Download Ad Tags" from the actions drop down menu. Select the ad size, style, protocol, and server from the drop down menus and then select "Copy" or "Share Link"
2. Exporting Multiple Ad Tags to Excel: To share ad tags for multiple campaigns, ad sizes, styles, or protocols, select the boxes next to the campaign names you'd like and then select "Download Ad Tags" from the actions drop down menu. Select an ad size, style, protocol, and server from the drop down menus or leave these set to "All" and then select "Download." You will have the option to export your ad tags in an Excel or Text file.
3. Deleting a Campaign: You can delete a campaign by selecting the box next to the campaign name and then selecting "Delete" from the actions drop down menu. If you would like to delete multiple campaigns at once, you can select multiple campaigns before performing the delete action.
*Note: Only campaigns with a "Draft" or "Rejected" status can be deleted
1. Campaign Stats: When a campaign is "Active" or "Expired" you will see the option to click through to the campaign stats page when hovering over a campaign.
2. Resume Campaign: When a campaign is a "Draft" you will see the option to click through to resume editing when hovering over a campaign.
3. Clone Campaign: When hovering over a campaign, you will see the option to clone your campaign in the drop down menu. The clone action can be used for the following purposes:
- Creative Variations: Create different versions of an ad design. When you clone a campaign, you will have a second identical campaign that you can then edit separately. Think of it like using the "save-as" feature in a word processor.
- Campaign Renewals: Create an identical campaign that you can submit with a start date the day after your original campaign is set to expire. You will not have to re-do any work.
4. Delete Campaign: When hovering over a campaign, you will see the option to delete your campaign in the drop down menu. *Note: Only campaigns with a "Draft" status can be deleted
Campaign Groups makes it easy for an individual business to organize and view stats for multiple campaigns. Within a campaign group, you will have the ability to filter which campaigns will be calculated into the campaigns stats.
Navigating Campaign Groups: You can access the campaign groups page by clicking on "Campaign Groups" from the My Ads tab:
- Create New Campaign Group: Create a new campaign. You will be able to select existing campaigns to add to this campaign group on the next step.
- View Campaign Stats: View an aggregated stats page for all campaigns in the campaign group. You will be able to toggle on/off which campaigns in the campaign group will be calculated in the aggregated stats page
- View / Edit Group: View the campaigns in the campaign group. You will be able to edit the campaign group on this page.
- Delete Group: Delete the campaign group. *Deleting a campaign group does NOT delete the campaigns in the campaign group. You will still find all your campaigns in the main campaigns tab.
Editing a Campaign Group: Once you have created a campaign group, you will see the following options below:
- Add Existing Campaign: Add an existing campaign to your campaign group. You can search by campaign name or ID number
- New Campaign in Group: Create a new campaign to add to your campaign group.
- Image Library: Image library that is shared among all campaigns within a campaign group. This is helpful if you have assets you would like to share across multiple campaigns and don't want to upload it multiple times.
- Resume: Resume editing a campaign if it is a draft
- Clone: Clone your campaign. This will create a new separate identical campaign
- Separate From Group: Separate you campaign from the campaign group. After separating your campaign, you will be able to find it in the main campaigns tab.
- Delete: Delete your campaign. *You can only delete campaigns that have a "Draft" status.