PaperG’s network partners have compliance policies on the content that is contained within display ads. You will receive a notice from our operations team if your ad is rejected by one one of our partners for restricted content or creative quality standards.The most commonly rejected content can be found below:
1. Adult sexual services
- Restrictions on escort services, prostitution, or other adult sexual services.
- Restrictions on promotion and sale of alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, and spirits.
3. Casinos and gambling
- Restrictions on gambling, online gambling, and gambling-related products.
- Restrictions on promotion of fireworks and pyrotechnic devices.
5. Illegal products and services
- Restrictions on the advertising of illegal products and services.
6. Tobacco products
- Restrictions on the promotion of most tobacco or tobacco-related products. The restrictions on promotion of tobacco or tobacco-related products includes cigarettes, cigars, tobacco pipes, rolling papers, electronic cigarettes, and e-cigarette cartridges.
- Restrictions on the promotion of weapons or devices designed to cause serious harm or injury. The restrictions on the promotion of weapons includes guns, gun parts or hardware, ammunition, bombs, knives, throwing stars, and brass knuckles.
For a complete list of prohibited content, click here.
Creative Quality Standards
1. A creative not clicking through properly (i.e. to a working landing page).
2. A creative not containing a brand/business name.
3. A creative brand/business name not matching the brand/business name of the landing page it clicks through to.